Currently slated for the 2nd of November, we have a 20 minute keynote to talk about “All Things Status”.
What I need from you are ideas or thoughts on:
- Top accomplishments a team/swarm has made in the past year.
- Success stories about what makes Status awesome.
There was a thread in Slack about this, but it kind of went all over the place. Please jot down some thoughts, share them here (with links if relevant). Some examples include:
- Localizing Status for China, surge of China traffic
- Wall of Shame, resulting in removal of MixPanel and implementation of PFS
- Economic modeling behind ULC and LES
- The migration from Slack to Status
Please share your ideas in the next 48 hours or so, and we will then start to compile it together into a coherent story. Thank you!