We will be cypher sponsors of EthDenver again this year and this is a huge opportunity for us to show how far Status has come over the course of a year. EthDenver was a massive success last year with
- 1500 total attendees (from 23 different countries)
- 750 hackers
- 150 projects produced
The community has grown significantly since last year and they are expecting nearly twice the amount of attendees this year.
Also - Status will be used as the official communication tool for the event. They will announce the public channel #ethdenver tomorrow.
Here is a project brief outlining goals, deliverables, positioning, and some kpi’s. With a smaller team focused on these types of initiatives, we need to be mindful of what we take on and our total project spend.
- @Hutch: Run point in Denver
- @naghdy: general support and Status representation (keynote?)
- @Ben: partnership opportunities
- @michaelb: technical representation (both Status & Embark), Workshop management
Banner Design and Booth Design - @Ned I will need some support to update banner assets and design assets based on the updated brand guidelines
Bounty Track - @cryptowanderer can you help define the bounty track? I think it makes the most sense to encourage extensions (or maybe there is something around SNT utility?).
Documentation - whatever the bounty track is, we should ensure that we have sufficient documentation, demos, tutorials so hackers can work with ease
Keynote design - @Ned should we use an old presentation template or should we update with new visual style?
- We can share WIP here and use this thread to track progress
- Content and Run of Show will be managed in wekan