It’s been 4 months since the launch of the Kudos DApp. Since then, we’ve allocated 151,000 SNT, and 55 participants have made 441 individual kudos transactions (you can see the leaderboard below).
Currently each contributor gets a budget of SNT 500 per week ($11), with a monthly cost of ~SNT 72,000 ($2k). NB: we recycle unallocated tokens, so the overall cost is slightly less than the number of participants multiplied by the weekly allocation amount.
We currently have both core and community contributors as participants in the DApp, and the smart contract doesn’t differentiate between them, both groups are allocated the same budget.
It’s time to revisit our initial objectives, take stock, and make a plan for what comes next.
My questions to you are:
- What would you like to see happening with the DApp next?
- What (if any) changes would you make?
- Do you think we should adjust the amounts and/or frequency of SNT being distributed?
- Would you continue with the current practice that all contributors (core & community) can join freely, and receive the same budget? How do you see this scaling?
- If you don’t use it, why is that?
We could also get creative and change things about how the DApp works, e.g. stipulate that the most kudos’d person in each week collects all of the remainder of the unallocated pot of money for the week.
Would love to hear your ideas, cheers!
|Contributor||SNT Received||Praises Received|
|Ricardo Schmidt <3esmit>||166||5|