Here is all the general information you need for booking your travel to Prague
- Status CryptoLife Hackathon: Friday 26 October - Sunday 28 October. Venue: National House Smichov
- Status All Team get Together: Monday 29 October. Venue: Corinthia Hotel Prague
- DevCon: Tuesday 30 October - Friday 2 November. Venue: Prague Congress Hotel
- Please see spreadsheet for pricing guidelines. Please try and keep your transport within these ranges based on your region. If prices are over or you need help, feel free to ping me (RAJANIE)
- Hotel rooms are already booked. Add your full name, check in/out dates into this doc under Rooming List - Core.
- Flights for DevCon: Please be cautious when booking travel, as most do not tickets/ tickets have not been purchased/ distributed. Flights may be subjected to change. If you are staying for DevCon, you are free to return home or stay for a team offsite.
- If you are staying for DevCon or an Offsite, please indicate on the rooming list tab how many days you are staying passed Tuesday.
If you’re unsure for how many days to stay in Prague, book option 1, 2, or 3:
- If you aren’t going to DevCon, and don’t have a team meetup, then fly in Friday, fly out Tuesday
- If you aren’t going to DevCon, and have a team meetup, then fly in Friday and fly out when your team meetup finishes
- If you are going to DevCon, then flying in Friday and fly out Friday.
You can find an agenda of events planned in the spreadsheet.