The Core Wallet team has been working on new wallet flows and designs that aim to significantly improve the wallet and transaction flows.
In particular, it addresses ongoing feedback user feedback and UXR findings around these problems:
- Screen is overwhelming: where to start filling out details?
- Can’t see fiat value of crypto
- Can’t enter fiat amount
- Tx fee is complicated
- Where is a total amount? Users can miss the confirmation details
- Transaction phrase is mistaken for password
- Place of
Cancelbutton is not intuitive
- Transaction phrase is confused with Recovery phrase quite often
Currently we are doing UXR testing on the new designs, as well as opening up feedback from contributors and the community. Your help and feedback is needed!
Please take a look at the wallet overview presentation for context.
Then head over to the interactive prototype to review the screens, and switch on
comment mode to drop in questions, suggestions, and feedback. Feedback in this thread is also welcome.