Some additions to these awesome features by @maciej, especially regarding onboarding users.
- Improve on the profile sharing experience and inviting friends. The current web2 accessible page is ok, not great and can be expanded. As a non-Status user, having the first intro be the Whisper ID can be intimidating. Would also be great to have a ‘find me on Status’ signifier aka twitter handle or WeChat ID.
- Next to that I’m hopeful there’s a way to pass on more invite information post-download to easily connect to the person who sent you the invite.
Related to this:
- Contact requests that could also trigger a push notification. It’s too easy to miss new people starting a chat as notifications rely on being in one’s trusted contact list. Afaik.
- Account ‘gifting’ something like sending a contact request with a key, locking a gift in an escrow and only an account that has access to the key sent in the contact request can release the funds.
- Any investigation into managing multiple chains and identities. Basically what would a window in window based navigation could connect to and if there are opportunities for a gradual transition in the current navigation.
Ideally we also include a ‘buffer feature’ to manage strong requests emerging from user feedback post V1 release.