We have been in touch with Peter from Curious Giraffe regarding some analytics dashboards to measure and report on the various SNT utility features and the data available from their use.
These are not only useful to report on the adoption of specific features, but also helpful to the Token Economy Swarm team in validating the token models produced by @barry.
With that, please have a look at the First Draft of the ENS dashboard and provide feedback. For now, Peter was briefed to provide high level metrics for the token economy swarm including:
- Total stateofus.eth addresses registered
- Total stateofus.eth names released (not included yet)
- Percentage of people who return the name (not included yet)
- Avg number of stateofus.eth registrations per address
- Total SNT locked in registry contract
- Percentage of total SNT locked in Contract
Are there any other crucial data points you would like to see included?
Is there any design feedback on layout? Once we lock the content, we can play with design and layout.
Also, please note that we will look to produce similar dashboards for all of the SNT utility features. And then have one master dashboard to view things like:
- Total SNT locked up
- Total SNT Burned
- Total circulating supply
- Which feature is responsible for most transactions/events
- Overview - this needs to indicate that this is for ENS stateofus.eth registrations only and a simple description as to what the feature is.
- We will need to account for other feature dashboards and an overview dashboard. Perhaps this is some sort of top level navigation.
- Cumulative Registrations and Cumulative SNT locked need to be clearly labeled as such. Currently those sections are not clear until you hover over the data
- Im not sure how valuable the “registration transaction” info is below. It is nice to see exactly when a name was registered (date, time, hash) but not entirely useful. Maybe we just link to the contract on etherscan?