There are more and more people using Status instead of Slack now.
With that, there is higher and higher demand of making different kinds of automation for it.
One example might be:
- an archival bot;
- a bot that can send an automated message using Zapier or something else;
- link unfurl bot that replies with title of the webpage to the posted link.
We had some efforts before to build some basic bots for Status:
I think it is the right time for us to push on this effort a bit to both make ourself (and out processes) comfortable in Status and also to help spreading the ecosystem.
I would like to understand:
what automation/integration do you want to have in Status?
who wants to join me and to create a swarm that will make these bots a reality?
- Historian — searchable history of Status channels, later integrated with Slack archives too;
- Zapier integration to post messages to Slack from Zapier;
- Kudos bot;
- Github Integration (PRs, issues, repositories notification);
- Fastlane Integration.